I know there is the condition option for visibility, but what condition (field, function) do i use....i didnt see any that seemed like it would check if a specific role exists in the list of the operators possible roles.
As a followup, I tried using HaveRole (@Default.HaveRole(this,"Requisition:Purchaser")) in a when condition to test the current user's role, but it always returns false (I verified the operator has this role).
I figured out what the issue was (after 2 days). Under the operators account I set their default access group to one that has the role I was testing for.
In developer studio when I clicked on the operators menu in the top right (when logged in as them), under the dropdown menu I selected 'access group' and it says they were in a different access group than the default one I assigned them.
Not sure why, but i'll try to figure that out another day.