virtusa technologies india pvt ltd
Posted: Oct 11, 2017
Last activity: Oct 11, 2017
Last activity: 11 Oct 2017 12:09 EDT
DateTime Format in GMT is Incorrect after upgrade
Below are the steps to reproduce the mentioned issue.
- A "DateConvert" activity which will accept 3 Input parameters Year,Day,Month of String data type
- Also create parameters LDate of Date type and Returned Date of type Date Time data type.
- Using @Date function we are determining LDate value in Date format. E.G. 20170101
- Now do a property set of LDate value to ReturnedDate.
- Our expectation is the value of ReturnedDate parameter should hold time zone specific date time value in equivalent GMT format. This behavior was working in Pega version 6 and not in Version 7.
- Please note that the current operator is mapped with America/New_York time zone and calendar is US Default.
Can anyone suggest how to overcome this problem
Thanks in Advance
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories & SR details***