I have a question I am creating a case in Pega 8.3 so it is correctly named I-xxxx. We are doing some processing and integrations to load information from external system. When we are going to check the information in the clipboard, it opens the case thread "I-xxxx" but if we open pyWorkPage the pages that contains the information is missing even the newAssignPage is missing. But if we change the thread in the clipboard to "DCSPA_UserPortal/ACPRIMARY_0" the information is there, including the newAssignPage.
I am wondering if this is a expected behavior or we need to fix something in the implementation.