We had similar requirement to invoke internal API services that use OAuth 2.0 authentication framework. Our PRPC is 6.3 SP1. We have followed the steps below for successful service invocation.
1. Received and installed the hot fix (HFIX-9721)
2. Deploy the client certificate (.cer&.p12) in the app server.
3. Create a Keystore rule in PRPC with the p12 file configured in the app server.
4. Create an Authentication Profile rule with the authentication Scheme as Basic, shared key & shared secret
5. Create a Connect-Rest rule by configuring the Authentication Profile & Keystore configured in the prior steps along with the request header configuration.
Posted: 5 years ago
Posted: 1 Jun 2017 5:53 EDT
Janardhan Krishnan (JanardhanK0965)