Article describes use case needed for Agile Studio on Constellation.
Constellation do not support all the landing pages of AS app. Therefore some of the pages are opened in Infinity portal, in the new tab. One of the requirements is to minimize user interaction with Infinity portal by hiding left navigation.
Displaying portal without left navigation can be achieved by preparing alternative User Portal and modifying its layout.
Steps to be done:
- Create new portal in Channels and interfaces
- Open harness of created portal and change Screen layout from Header left to Header
- Open section Data-Portal.UserHeader and add embedded section Data-Portal.UserHeaderInc. This is needed cause UserHeaderInc contains scripts required for opening in new tab. Section is included in the portal navigation, but when navigation is hidden it needs to be added to the header instead.
- Open pyDefault url mappings
- Edit url mapping for landing page that needs to be opened without left nav
- On the second screen of the configuration put name of the new portal as PortalName parameter. Note: If PortalName parameter is not present, go to Activity input and select OpenHarness activity again, parameters should refresh.
- Finish and save configuration
Now this landing page opened from url should be displayed without left navigation.