Last activity: 24 May 2021 13:58 EDT
CLSA Community Meetup: Pega 8.6 - A Deep Dive in Process Fabric (May 2021) Recording + Handout
On May 19 and 21 we hosted our CLSA Community Meetup that featured a deep dive into process fabric and remote cases that will be available with Pega 8.6.
In the below recording you will first hear how Matt Healy (Sr. Manager, Product Strategy and Marketing) explain the rationale behind process fabric and introduce the architectual concepts involved in Process Fabric. After that Ujjwala Ponduri (Senior Manager – Case Management) explains the process fabric hub, the architectural setup, the persona's that are involved, how to connect and she demo's how it all works. Lastly Krishna Potluri (Director – Case Management) discusses and demo's the new remote cases concept that supports eliminating the need to switch context and get things done from the primary application.
If you want to learn more then please visit the below links as they provide excellent information.
- Website: http://processfabric.com/
- Community Page: https://community.pega.com/process-fabric
- Process Fabric Hub - Product Help: https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/pega-process-fabric/other/pega-process-fabric-hub
- Process Fabric Hub – FAQ : https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/pega-process-fabric/other/pega-process-fabric-hub-faq
- Remote Case types in Pega 8.6 – Product Help : https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/case-management/86/remote-case-types