Posted: Jul 5, 2016
Last activity: Oct 14, 2022
Last activity: 14 Oct 2022 9:25 EDT
Pega Support Center Rules of Engagement
Our rules of engagement are the means by which we fulfill our mission.
Our Pega Support Center Moderation Team monitors for appropriate content and effective engagement by the membership and provide coaching when it’s needed – behind the scenes or in the community.
- Do not include any data or information in your posts that are confidential or that contains the personal information of other individuals. Remember that all information you post here is accessible to the public and searchable on Google.
Confidential or personal information includes the name of a company (customer account), personal number and email. Explicitly referring to a company by name when you are not an employee of that company is a privacy breach.
- Apply basic practices for collaborative work. See Pega Support Center Tips and Tricks.
- Be honest, respectful, trustworthy and helpful.
Honesty yields respect and trust. Respect and trust-worthiness boost your reputation as a helpful community member.
- Take personal responsibility for what you post and how you engage with others. (It’s your digital footprint, eternal in the sands of time.)
- Be transparently you. Use your real name and your role. Do not use pseudonyms, fake screen names, and other masks that create anonymity.
- If you make a mistake, be the first to admit it.
- Post nothing offensive.
- Avoid using slang, which can impede cross-cultural and international communication.
- Do not plagiarize the work of others.
- Be substantive.
- Answer questions authoritatively and concisely. Avoid cluttering discussions with nois
***Updated by Moderator Marissa 14 Oct 2022***